Friday, December 12, 2008

KERSAL MASSIVE

I'll admit, I've never been a huge fan of hip hop. Besides Public Enemy, Dr. Octagon, and a couple others, rap wasn't really my cup of tea. You see, I'm a country kid. I grew up in the mountains. The harsh realities of the ghetto didn't penetrate my sheltered rural upbringing. I can't relate.

Enter Kersal Massive.

Upon first viewing of this video, I was dumbstruck. Who were these scrawny white teenagers, spitting rhymes on par with some of the best lyricists of our time? What's a "Kersal Massive"? Who is this mysterious Lil' Kev, and where the Hell did Ginger Joe get skillz like that? To date, my questions have gone unanswered. Winess the video below. Raw, insightful street knowledge from a couple kids wise beyond their years.

Ladies and gentlemen, Kersal Massive:

2 comments:

Shelby Cobras said...

A Ginger Joe Conspiracy!? The plot thickens...

Shelby Cobras said...

Sorry, that was the wrong video. Turns out Erik was right about Ginger Joe. My bad. real vid is up now. Still not sure it's the real Ginger Joe, though.