Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FUCK YEAH WINTER NON-MIXTAPE 2010!!!


You guys know the fucking score already. First day of the new season = sweet new compilation (NOT A FUCKING "MIXTAPE", SALLY) courtesy of the Bro Patrol over here at IC.
Hence far:

WINTER '09: WINTER SONGS
SPRING '10: HAPPINESS
SUMMER '10: HIP-HOP DOUBLE FEATURE
FALL '10: GENERIC-ASS DEATH METAL

What have we now for the one-year anniversary of the "Don't Call It A Mixtape"? Easy! A compilation of damn near ALL my favorite tracks from 2010, from the brutal (Monumental Torment) to the epic (Inquisition) to the weird (Meads of Asphodel) to the silly (David Cross) to the stupid (Cretaceous) and back again. I know, I know: I already swore off year-end "best of" lists. Whatever. Download this sucker, give 'er a listen, and tell me just how LAME I am for liking this crap. I could care less.

Behold:

Click for full size

DL: "Honestly, I’m doubting this guy’s even a metalhead. I get it ,he listens to Deicide and Suffocation. He doesn’t need to namedrop those two bands almost every paragraph. I know people like this guy, who listen to one or two extreme metal bands, and all of a sudden think they’re br00tal and kvlt as fuck. 100$ says if I looked at his iPod almost every band there would be indie, post-grunge or pop punk :\"

1:19:42, 147.2 Mb. Enjoy!


Combine the Winter 2010 Non-Mixtape with the last two (semi) modern metal mixes I've posted here on IllCon, and you've got yourself a pretty cohesive collection representing the Soundtrack To Life, as it were, around ICHQ for the last year! Gee whiz!

Aug 25th: "MODERN METAL MIX", posted HERE, dirct DL HERE

This too

Sept 22nd: "CLUBBING TO DEATH" mix, posted HERE, direct DL HERE

Also, this

HOORAY FOR SHITTY METAL! HOORAY FOR ILLOGICAL CONTRAPTION! HOORAY FOR FUCKING WINTER!!!!

4 comments:

SEANFORD said...

astral path to supreme majesties is my new all time favorite christmas jam

Shelby Cobras said...

In all seriousness, though, did you notice how the acoustic guitar part in that song totally sounds like "Carol of The Bells"??? Because that's the first thing that came to mind the first time I heard it...

SEANFORD said...

YES. via home alone.

Ambassador MAGMA said...

It's good to be alive. Even with reptoid shadow people lurking the planet into hollow dimensions and lurking in the comments section. Thanks for kicking out the jams!