Saturday, December 4, 2010

YOU STUTTER... BUT WHY?


... That's the name of the new 80's grindcore/children's speech therapy institute I'm opening in San Francisco. Doesn't it seem like the staccato delivery and complex phrasing of early death metal vocals could really help some kids conquer their developmental speech problems? I think so.
While we're on the subject, check out these two zany clips of Dorrian-era Napalm Death on a BBC kid's show in 1989. Make sure you stick with the second one all the way to the end.





(Thanks Royce)

7 comments:

abdul alhazred said...

Any and all footage of Mick Harris sends me into laughing fits.

Ambassador MAGMA said...

I think you're on (to) something...

The Thing That Should Not Be said...

Mick Harris is a comedy god, witness the 'Arena - Heavy Metal Heaven' documentary that was shown here in the late eighties. I only have to say 'There's some good death metal bands in Chile' in a brummie accent and my friends are in hysterics. 'The gruff vocals, the screaming vocals, doin' it for the sake of it....'.COMEDY GOLD.

Crankenstien said...

I love how the dude from Red Dwarf is all chuffed on Napalm and shit. Comedy gold indeed.

Shelby Cobras said...

I think it should be noted that this was the 666th post to be tagged with "metal".

Ezra said...

I love the house band guitar player's "Vision Streetwear" pants. very '89

Vison said...

Thx Shelby, this really made my day!