Wednesday, December 29, 2010

GRANDMA'S COOKIES (pssst....they're WEED cookies)

May I present Nona Leveroni. Grandmother to my best friend and a friend of mine indeed. Now Nona LOVES to bake, and if you've ever met her she will send you the BEST italian cookies year round. You can't not get fat when Nona's around. But today Nona wants to show you how to make something special. WEED BUTTER.





NOW REMEMBER THIS ISN'T FOR FUN. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN GRAB A STREET CAR, GO DOWN TO THE BEACH AND ROMP IN THE WATER.

I love you Nona. Send me some cookies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imma give Leveroni da pepperoni slathered in buttah!

bloodler said...

I wonder why she used the leaf? oh well, what a cool old lady.

Heather Leveroni said...

YES!! Everyone should see this....I am the luckiest lady around to have Aurora as my nona! Check out the WAMM web page for more info and videos....