Friday, March 6, 2009

REALISTIC CARTOON ART PART 1 - SUPER MARIO BROTHERS

A Del Tigre Joint

Do Metalheads like artwork that doesn't feature swords, dragons, or scantly clad women? Fuck if I know. But I recently discovered that there's an entire art movement dedicated to 8-bit video games. So here’s some Super Mario Brothers art. Enjoy.




















EXTRA DUDE BONUS!
Remember Super Mario Brothers: The Movie starring Dennis "Don't You Fucking Look At Me" Hopper? Well, now you don’t have to, because you can watch that shit on the internet any time you want! No, you don’t have to thank me. I get satisfaction out of knowing I made a difference--that’s the real reward.

2 comments:

Shelby Cobras said...

Another epic triumph, bro. I especially like the one where the dinosaur (Yoshi?) is crapping out that greasy egg.

Oh, and Metalheads DO like other art, preferably stuff featuring goats, castles or battle-axes. But that's it.

Charles T Heckler said...

The single most realistic Mario art:

...and they call US the bad guys