Saturday, March 27, 2010

NIGHTLING - NIGHTLING IS PEOPLE


(this is not the album artwork, but it is totally rad)

These guys are not from Oakland. They are from outer fucking space. If you've ever done a gravity bong hit and then 30 whip its you might know what I'm talking about.

If you like Hawkwind, Witch, Sun Ra, Earthless, Space, Rocking, Space Rocking, Space Docking (don't ask), gravity bongs or whip its then you just might like this.

I'm pretty sure these guys blasted off into a galaxy unknown, but they sure rocked when they were down here on planet earth.

My bro Charlie Karr did an EPIC sax solo on "Dock Ellis". Personal favorite: "Vortex Sheperd". Um...best name for a space song...EVER????



BLAST OFF
Myspace

5 comments:

Asa said...

Epic win for mentioning space docking. Will download this soon.

RyGar said...

I'm digging the NES "Punch Out" theme mashed up with Hawkwind on "Mike Tyson 1986". Thanks.

Shelby Cobras said...

It's not a "mash-up", dude. It's called "audio space-docking".

RyGar said...

Fine. But, I'm going to call it ASD, for short. 'cause there's no way I'm going to claim that I spent my time enjoying "space-docking" anything. This shit is far-out, though. Big-ups Manslaughter.

RyGar said...

Here is my favorite rendition of "Masters of the Universe". Wat Tyler.
Expect the whole CD whenever I get settled in my new digs . Yeah.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ouayz5otimi