"There are two things you need if you are to uncover and communicate what is really happening in the world. One is to be free of any dogmatic belief system. The second is not to give a damn what people think and say about you, or, at least, not to let that influence your decisions." - David Icke, Children of the Matrix
Nestled in the heart of the luxurious and well-known Hamptons, Montauk, Long Island is a popular destination for both tourists and locals. Its scenic views and sunny beaches conjure images of comfort and sun, while Montauk's ocean access makes it a favorite of boaters, skiers, and all manner of watersportsman.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a shithole.
What do these two locations have in common?
The answer is astounding. Dark, baffling secrets link these two places -- secrets about government cover-ups, time travel, alteration of the space-time continuum, quantum fluctuation, conspiracy, and reptilian shape-shifters -- but I'm getting ahead of myself. Strange things happened in the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard in October, 1943. These things were never fully explained, but they led to other "things" over in Montauk, which led to other unexplained "things". And others. And others.
The Wikipedia entry for "Montauk Project" makes the connection as well:
"There is no definitive version of the Montauk Project narrative, but the most common accounts describe it as an extension or a continuation of the Philadelphia Experiment, alleged to have taken place in 1943. According to proponents, the Philadelphia Experiment supposedly aimed to render the USS Eldridge invisible to radar detection with disastrous results. Surviving researchers from the Philadelphia Experiment met in 1952-1953 with the aim of continuing their earlier work on manipulating the "electromagnetic shielding" that had been used to make the USS Eldridge invisible to radar and to the naked eye, and they wished to investigate the possible military applications of magnetic field manipulation as a means of psychological warfare."
So what's (as Joe Biden would say) the "big fuckin' deal"? What really happened in Philly back in '43, and why should we care?
Well, depending on who you ask, the Philadelphia Experiment was either an enormous (and disastrous) attempt at understanding and manipulating the basic tenets of Einstein's Unified Field Theory, or the Philadelphia Experiment didn't happen at all (you will get the latter answer if the person you ask happens to be the United States Navy). For the sake of maintaining reader interest, we will assume the former is true.
Above right: Tesla's "Egg of Columbus".
Supporters of the "conspiracy" aspect claim that the science behind the Philadelphia Experiment (also known as Project Rainbow) was based on both the electromagnetic-field-manipulation research of our old pal Nikola Tesla (last seen on IC HERE) and the aforementioned unified field theory of Mr. Einstein. The goal (as Wikipedia stated earlier) was to cloak an entire Navy battleship (the USS Eldridge) in radar invisibilty, but, as the story goes, things went a little bit haywire.
Certain accounts claim that the Philadelphia Experiment was preceded by other tests, and that the Navy had some success in cloaking the Eldridge in invisibilty before disaster struck. Legend says that in July 1943, in a test similar to Project Rainbow, the Eldridge DID disappear in a haze of green fog for a few minutes, although when it returned members of the crew had become fused and/or embedded in the ship's walls, deck, and other areas. Oops.
Similar accounts haunt the Philadelphia Experiment, although several elements are added to the story. It is said that the Eldridge didn't just "go invisible", but rather it LEFT COMPLETELY, travelling through time for a little bit before resurfacing in a shipyard in Norfolk, Virginia -- 200 miles away.
Some of the best tales of The Experiment come from crewman Al Bielek, who came forward in 1990. Check it out:
Mr. Bielek's official testimony about his trip to the year 2749
Who remembers this one?
Unfortunately, the 1984 film contained a couple of historical inaccuracies. Allow these dudes to clarify:
All of which brings us, of course, back to Montauk, Long Island. Specifically, to an obscure little underground bunker there, known as Camp Hero (above, left, and below). Camp Hero (or Fort Hero) is located within Camp Hero National Park, and is (well, was) run by the United States Air Force. The "official" function of the heavily-electrified and highly-classified base has always been a secret, but any conspiracy theorist worth his salt can tell you what really goes down there: Time travel, electromagnetic mind control, communication with space aliens, and the construction of multidimensional wormholes. Duh.
It is rumored that the scientists behind the strangeness in Philadelphia in 1943 moved their operation here after they ripped a hole in the space-time continuum. Hence, Project Rainbow evolved into the Montauk Project. Camp Hero was decomissioned by the Air Force in the mid 1980's, but is still closed to the public. Word is, it's crawling with transdimensional reptoids.
Montauk Project/Philadelphia Experiment revelations on Searching For The Truth
Disinformation.com: The Montauk Project (for the haters)
"The Montauk Project and Reptilian Mind Control" on Coast To Coast AM with George Noory (boring visuals but an interesting listen): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
The Montauk Conspiracy has its fair share of "experts", among them Philip Moon and Preston B. Nichols (the two creepy dudes you saw up there in the "Truth About The Philadelphia Experiment" video). Nichols and Moon co-wrote a trilogy of books about the Montauk Project, respectively titled The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time (right) , Montauk Revisited: Adventures In Synchronicity, and Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations of Consciousness. Moon even went on to write a "Part 4" in the series, which he titled Black Sun: Montauk's Nazi-Tibetan Connection. Their research is readily available all over the internet.
Left: Firsthand impressions of the reptilain shapeshifters swarming all over Montauk AFB, drawn by occult illustrator Jon Strongbow.
For further research into the Montauk Project, several other books can be helpful as well. Here are just a few:
- Montauk: The Alien Connection by Stewart Swerdlow (another Montauk "expert" we'll hear more about in just a minute).
- The Montauk Files: Unearthing The Phoenix Conspiracy by Kenneth G. Wells
- In the Name of Science: A History of Secret Programs, Medical Research, and Human Experimentation by Andrew Goliszek
- Al Bielek autobiography/DVD/homepage
But the strongest evidence of shady dealings at the Montauk AFB (in my opinion) is also the most often overlooked. I speak, of course, of THE FUCKING MONTAUK MONSTER!!!
That's right. What better proof of electromagnetic radiation, interstellar mutation, and reptilian dabblings in the terrestrial gene pool could possibly be found than this ugly little bastard? None. Case closed.
This sick, dead little mutant washed ashore on a beach in Montauk in 2008, and reportedly, another one surfaced in 2009. In addition to being one of the most popular cryptozoological specimens of all time, the Montauk Monster also confirms all of our fears. We're fucked. Electromagnetic-genetics are here, and the reptoids will soon reveal themselves. Be prepared.
(IllCon readers last encountered the Montauk Monster HERE.)
Feel free to enjoy this small cross-section of conspiracy theories tied to the Montauk Project on Wikipedia (bear in mind, this is a SMALL excerpt, and it's from fucking WIKIPEDIA):
"- On or about on August 12, 1983 the time travel project at Camp Hero interlocked in hyperspace with the original Project Rainbow back in 1943. The USS Eldridge was drawn into hyperspace and trapped there. Two men, Al Bielek and Duncan Cameron both claim to have leaped from the deck of the USS Eldridge while it was in hyperspace and ended up after a period of severe disorientation at Camp Hero in the year 1983 at Montauk Point. Here they claim to have met John von Neumann, a famous physicist and mathematician, even though he died in 1957. John Von Neumann had supposedly worked on the original Philadelphia Experiment, but the United States Navy denies this.
- A “porthole (portal) in time” was created which allowed researchers to travel anywhere in time or space. This was developed into a stable “Time Tunnel.” Underground tunnels with abandoned cultural archives were explored on Mars using this technique where apparently some kind of “Martians” had once lived many thousands and thousands of years earlier.
- Contact was made with alien extraterrestrials through the Time Tunnel and advanced kinds of ‘etheric technology’ was exchanged with them which enhanced the Montauk Project. This allowed broader access to hyperspace. Stewart Swerdlow also developed the “language of hyperspace”, utilizing archetypes and glyphs as well as colour and tone, in other words, a “non-linguistic language”, the language of the Creator, that is God itself. However many researchers have questioned the validity of Swerdlow and what he actually did within the Montauk Project.
- People had their psychic abilities enhanced to the point where they could materialize objects out of thin air. Stewart Swerdlow claims to have been involved in the Montauk Project, and as a result, he says, his “psionic” faculties were boosted, but at the cost of emotional and psychological instability, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other issues, including being programmed with microchips, and also through the use of “psychotronic mind control”. An alien supposedly designed a chair, which an individual could sit in to boost his mental and precipatory powers. A prototype duplicate was given to Britain and put in a facility on the River Thames.
- Nikola Tesla, whose death was faked in a conspiracy, was the chief director of operations at the base (which if they started in the 80s would make him 120+)."
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
PS: This video = only 98 views....???