Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD


Well, I'm taking off for a couple days to plunder the frozen tundras of the desolate North - to play some METAL, slay my foes, and burn their churches. Hopefully, you guys will be okay without my pointless ramblings until next week, but if not you can always contact me via the Illogical Contraption Suicide Hotline (1-800-RAD-BLOG) 24 hours a day. If you're in the Pacific Northwest, here's a recap of dates and locations where you can catch the Dino-Metal juggernaut known as Cretaceous this week:
-Weds. April 15th (tomorrow) - Some house party in Salem, Oregon
-Thurs. April 16th - @ The Comet in Seattle, WA with Bloodhag and Sindios
-Fri. April 17th - @ The Orphanage in Portland, OR with Diesto and Evangelist
-Sat. April 18th - @ The Alibi in Arcata, CA with Thirtythreeandathird

Hey "Contributing Writers", now might be a good time to "contribute" some "contributions". And to all you readers out there in the Contrap-Nation: Take a minute to browse the I.C. Archives or maybe check out some other great blogs. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go watch Chuffy McGee get cross-eyed drunk with random metalheads at a dive bar in Salem, Oregon.

Below: A high-tech conceptual digital rendering of Chuffy getting cross-eyed drunk with a random metalhead at a dive bar in Salem, Oregon.

No comments: