Monday, April 6, 2009

FOUND ITEM #1

The first post in what will most likely become a semi-regular series.


Found on a telephone pole across the street from Duboce Park in SF Sunday, April 8, 2009. The Vital-Orbit Personal Force Field (which will apparently protect you from malevolent apes) is a real item, which you can locate and purchase here.

PS: Although it's extremely tempting, I urge the readers of Illogical Contraption NOT to fuck about with Schlitz V.S.L. (Very Smooth Lager). Beer Advocate gave it a C+, but I beg to differ. It is a foul, foul, liquid, and my field research proved nearly disastrous (below). Just one of many sacrifices I've made to protect my readership. You're welcome.

2 comments:

James said...

If you're going to slum it, why not bumwine or cheap whiskey?

Shelby Cobras said...

I did mix it up with some Trader Joe's 9 Year Scotch. Which was also a bad idea.