Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NWOABM from the NW




Someone requested some Lesbian the other day and I'm down with requests. I'm actually going to ask you guys for a few things pretty soon (actually, before I forget, HELM, can you post a link to a Xerxes album?).

Anyway, NWOABM from the NW. Doomy redwood BM for rainy days and all night drives. A super solid record.



LESBROS


(they have a relatively new split with Ocean that's out right now. a 12 min song from each band. pick it up somewhere if record stores still exist where you live)

8 comments:

abdul alhazred said...

I requested this, thanks. Very interested in your theories, keep it up.

Helm said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?iwbnm5tyeim

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2ztzitu3vl

seems both Xerxes releases have been circulated online, which is great. Everybody listen to Xerxes!

Shelby Cobras said...

I'm going camping up in Trinity County next week. I'll probably make a couple "doomy redwood BMs" myself...

Nekromantis said...

I wish some label would reissue both Xerxes albums or at least the second one.

SEANFORD said...

abdul, you're a bro

helm, thanks man

shelby, you scored a lol

Shelby Cobras said...

Anyone who happens to read this: I cannot recommend this Lesbian album enough. After listening to it for a couple days, my stokedness has not diminished in the slightest. This is the best BM I've heard in quite a while.

Manslaughter said...

Black Forrest Hamm LULZ

Mister Booze said...

Was going to look up the band, but when I type Lesbian into youtube or google I don't get rock music...