Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Ikettes



I’ve been a busy dude lately and I must admit the guilt of bloggers neglect has started to set in. So I wanted to post something special to say you’re still on my mind. This record is special. And of course, I recommend boning to it.

Check out this jam, Peaches and Cream. Just listen to the gnarly “AHHH AHHH AHHH”s. I can not possibly get enough of that.




Also, are you familiar with the Camel Walk?



Here's JB with a little lesson:


I actually have video of Manslaughter doing this exact routine


(but if you really want to see JB get down then this is the place)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know you're on my mind.



AHHHHHH

2 comments:

Shelby Cobras said...

What's up with the upskirt shot, pervbag?

PS that JB video is TITS

Manslaughter said...

I WISH I could do that routine!