Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I-Dose, YouDose, We All Dose on IllCon!


Anyone else getting TOTALLY WASTED on that I-Doser shit yet? Fuck man, I've been getting SOOOO FUCKING HIGH on that stuff. FUCK!
For all you fucking "squares" who don't know what I-Doser is, here's the basic idea: Binaural beats, man. A pulse at a certain frequency in one ear, a different frequency in the other. Trip out in stereo. Add some ambient techno in the background, and BAM, you're trippin' balls (for only 4 or 5 bucks a song). There are iPhone apps, iTunes apps, a virtual media onslaught of moderately-priced (and totally LEGAL) DIGITAL DRUGS, man. Get the effects of weed, peyote, coke, or opium right OFF THE FUCKIN INTERNET. Does it work?
FUCK FUCKIN YEAH IT DOES. Ask this bro.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Narcotics is very concerned...




But you guys don't need to worry, I-Doser is HELLA MELLOW. PS, if you're interested in a "job" DEALING I-Doser:



OH WAIT A MINUTE. I FORGOT.

There are a couple FREE videos on YouTube that work just as well as I-Doser. Observe:


PEYOTE


(might need to turn the volume up a little, but believe me, it's worth it)

MARIJUANA



OPIUM



COCAINE


(For Gooniestorm)

Dude. I'm tripping.

8 comments:

Aylmer said...

I've totally got a contact high just from reading this.

Anonymous said...

Eddie Money's Greatest Hits album will keep you up for a week.

cdg said...

Whipits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o6eIlWFiMs

cdg said...

Do you think that the news spot intended that the time while watching i-Dose on the iPod was 4:20 PM?

Cory said...

wait have you seen the youtubes of kids actually listening to this stuff? its hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cjw8DbIuww&feature=player_embedded

Shelby Cobras said...

Yeah but have you watched those videos WHILE YOU WERE I-DOSING?!?!?!? WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAA

Erik said...

The real question is: can I-Dosing enhance my Jersey Shore viewing experience?

Manslaughter said...

Just finished downloading the "Balck Sunshine". If I don't post a comment within a week you know I've gone to Burning Man.