Thursday, May 13, 2010

CRETACEOUS - SAURIAN JIHAD EP (Unreleased, 2009)


Hey all. My band broke up.
Here is a 5-song EP we recorded last year that will most likely never see the light of day otherwise. Enjoy.
And fear not for how Cobras will sate his metal hunger, I assure you larger and uglier things lurk on the near horizon, lumbering closer still even as we speak. When one door closes, an infinite number of other, stranger doors open. Such is the quantum nature of our existence. RIP Cretaceous. The past has been fun. Let's toast to the future.

THE CRETACEOUS PERIOD HAS ENDED (dl)

13 comments:

anonymoose said...

metal is dead, long live metal!

SEANFORD said...

ptragedy

Manslaughter said...

Breaking up is hard to do bro. Just remember to pencil me in for epic triangle solo's and backup gregorian chants.

TMM said...

I'd still love to rock one of these shirts........what's next????

Helm said...

Good luck with the future!

abdul alhazred said...

Ah, giant radioactive meteors are responsible for the end of another epoch. What's next, a band devoted to single-celled organisms battle for dominion over the primal soup?

Aylmer said...

Sorry to hear it. Onwards and forwards!

stargraves said...

Chins up lad.

I heard a few seconds of it - and was serious fun.

The band I was in ended - unamicably. It's weird and anger provoking. You'll bounce back kidda. I am - just waiting to start the new band, when the drummer hits 18. So he can join us in shit hole clubs!

Ambassador MAGMA said...

my world is dead. thanks, life.


any chance of a VH1 docu-drama detailing the coke-fueled collapse?

Charles T Heckler said...

Now you can finally concentrate on your electro-new-wave-dance project.

Anonymous said...

Dude,
I got a package of love a coming your way! Hopefully it will cheer you up.

Shelby Cobras said...

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not all that bummed. When I say bigger and better things are on the way, I actually mean it...

Anonymous said...

You have issues? What's wrong with you people? I have heard MUCH worse than this. (I have also heard much better too, but anyway....)