Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Worship Ron Hubbard (no L)



I gave you a good does of C64 a few weeks ago but I’m still not over it. How could you get over jams like these:

















Are you keeping up with the Commodore?



HERE




This is actually the second disk of a double album. The first disk is the C64 Orchestra (yes, a real orchestra) playing these same jams on violins, etc. I don’t have it, but if anybody does, I’m sure it’s awesome. Here’s your chance to bust a sweet alley-oop and post a link in the comments.


Learn more:




What are your favorite C64 tunes?

1 comment:

The Thing That Should Not Be said...

Oh man, I was SO into International Karate and International Karate Plus. Way Of The Exploding Fist was killer too. Music-wise, Outrun, Manic Miner and the Monty Mole games were a LOT of fun. What was teh name of the skateboarding game that had, like, 8-bit thrash for the music? Was it called 720 Degrees or something? 'Skate...Or....DIE'!!