Friday, October 1, 2010

END YOUR WORK WEEK WITH LULZ

Not much to set up here, guys. Just some videos that made me laugh so hard that my face shat kittens. All of them suggested by Brother Royce. Epic.

Laugh hard. Laugh well. Enjoy your weekend.


First off, we have what is quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen all year, "Pumpkin and Buddy Discover Nature" by Livedaybyday.com (only a couple thousand views, WHY!?!?):



See more of these bearded comedic geniuses at Snaketar's YouTube channel (highly recommended).


Next up, three episodes of "SMUT CAVE", hosted by "THE SPELUNKER". This shit is soul-crushingly disturbing, and again, I'm surprised that his videos only have a couple thousand views apiece. Hm.







There are 32 (!) more episodes of SMUT CAVE available for your shock and confusion, kindly peruse them at the YouTube channel of Woodshop Films.


Have you fuckers heard of Earles and Jensen yet? Here are two of their finest prank calls for your listening pleasure:

1) "Loder's Run: The Quickening"



2) E&J's BEST, "The Party Doctor":



Earles and Jensen Myspace


Also, this:



Thanks, Royce. Truly compelling stuff.

6 comments:

The Thing That Should Not Be said...

.............well.

Manslaughter said...

JO into the vortex HAAHAHAHAHA. How have I not seen that before? Thanks Royce, you never cease to blow my mind.

Manslaughter said...

PS-Stop working so hard dudes seriously. I know you are lost without me, but take a break and watch a video from time to time.

Camellia sinensis said...

LOVE IT! i just ate lunhc and now im writhing in pain from laughing so hard...i'm sold on smut cave....thank you!

Shelby Cobras said...

Smut Cave IS rather amazing. There are some real treasures in there, if you spend a little time sifting through old episodes...

The Thing That Should Not Be said...

A friend of mine once called my attention to an ad on Craigslist asking for someone to let a guy lie INSIDE their sofa whilst people sat on him. Apparently the guy was also willing to supply hiw own specially hollowed-out sofa upon which you could sit, AND he would pay you.

I always wondered if anyone took him up on that. I mean, I've found some odd stuff down the back of the sofa, but NEVER a dude.