Friday, October 15, 2010

Goat Morning

The federal agent that got assigned to read my text messages is a pretty lucks guy. He gets to read all kinds of awesome stuff. Plus boner pics? That guy has the best job ever. Later today he’ll be treated to something like this:

Shelby: I am ALL ABOUT Goat Semen right now.

Sean: I know it’s the best.

Shelby: The best shit comes from Brazil.

Sean: Right now I think I’m more of a Goat Molestor.

Shelby: Really?

Sean: Yeah, maybe it’s the grim weather. I just don’t have the energy for Goat Semen this morning.

Manslaughter: I just pounded two 4 Locos, rolled a blunt, deep fried some bacon and got a tattoo that says Thunder Pussy.

Sean: Listen to Goat Molestor.



GOAT MOLESTOR



GOAT SEMEN

3 comments:

Shelby Cobras said...

Shelby: that picture of the goat raping jesus is hi-lar-i-ous!

Sean: omg right? brb gonna go jerk off to dora the explorer cartoons

IT'S FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE.

SEANFORD said...

Actually, I jerk off to a show called 5 Ingredient Fix.

Aylmer said...

So lady-like.