Monday, January 3, 2011

I drink Cobras milkshake















When I saw Cobras post about the dead birds falling out of the sky, I can honestly say that the only thing that occurred to me after reading it was this;

"Why the hell didn't he post the single most appropriate album that could POSSIBLY go with this story - 'It's Cold When Birds Fall From The Sky' by Khanate?"

My first instinct was that maybe he just hasn't heard of it.


Since nothing else really occurred to me, I just went with that.





















I drink your milkshake.

7 comments:

Shelby Cobras said...

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

teepeetoye said...

Dear, Illogical Contraption
Thank you for the death metal week. Its really helped educate my young mind. I need more shred so that my brain will stop working properly and i will be able to see the dinosaurhuman hybrids stalkin.

Shelby Cobras said...

^ Favorite comment 2011

Manslaughter said...

HAHA DITTO. How old are ya kid???

Shelby Cobras said...

Back off, child molestor

Manslaughter said...

What I do late night on the internets is my bidness Cobras.

The Thing That Should Not Be said...

Dude makes kaleidoscopes outta 4 Loko cans, he's RIGHT up your alley.