Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BOSTON - LIVE '77

By Del Tigre

What's that? You want some metal, you say? Not today, fuckers. Today you want some BOSTON.



Look at this picture. Look at it. This picture represents rock and roll. You can't fuck with this picture. Now imagine its musical equivalent. It would be likewise unfuckwithable, no? Well, guess what--you just hit the jackpot on the awesome slots, buddy, because today you're getting a live Boston concert that will explode your mind with its sheer unfuckwithability. You will feel like an orbiting alien space guitar is drilling a hole in your skull with a rock laser.
I shit you not.

Boston - Long Beach Arena 1977
1. Rock & Roll Band
2. Help Me
3. More Than A Feeling
4. Something About You
5. A Man I'll Never Be
6. Smokin'
7. Peace Of Mind
8. Foreplay
9. Long Time

Download

Alternate:
Part 1 / Part 2

4 comments:

Shelby Cobras said...

"Something About You" = one of my favorite songs, ever. Don't tell anybody, though.

Erik said...

You once told me that the best way to hit on a girl was to crank that song, stare deep into her eyes, and sing the lyrics.

I haven't tried this yet, but I fully expect it to work.

Shelby Cobras said...

Especially that part where the music drops out and he goes "I GOT TO GOT TO HAVE YOU!!!". Instant sex.

BradethQ said...

I'm stoked. thanks!