Friday, January 30, 2009


Yep. Garbage Pail Kids. I found a website with a gallery of ALL of 'em, but I'm a nice guy, so I went through and just picked out the best ones. Only a dozen here, but I'll post more later. I accidentally put this up before it was finished last night, and immediately received two comments. One person wanted to know if Illogical Contraption had DEVOLVED so far that I had to resort to posting pictures of Garbage Pail Kids. The other one wanted to know if i had EVOLVED to that point. The answer to both questions is yes, yes I have. Thank you and sorry.

Trailer for the GPK movie (1987), the only other film anywhere near "The Phantom Menace" in the race for Worst Fucking Movie Ever:


Anonymous said...

i was wondering how long it would take your blog to devolve to garbage pail kids

Anonymous said...

devolve? No, EVOLVE!!!! Do not stop. I like, and also fear Ghoul bit my ass!!! LIKE you!!!!!


ragidtiga said...

Even as a young'un, I couldn't work out the point of GPK even though they looked pretty cool. Now I realise they were as close to satire that kids got in the '80s.

Anonymous said...

This is the second Anonymous. Sometimes I drink a bit too much and your blog is an obvious draw with the toys and metal and everything.

Reading it today, I have no idea what the fuck i was trying to communicate. I'll try again sober: This blog is awesome, thanks for doing it.

Shelby Cobras said...

sometimes i drink too much too. hence, your statement, "ghoul bit my ass. like you!!!" made perfect sense to me. compliment accepted, keep tuning in and i'll keep dealin' out the drunken, late nite chuckle fodder.