Monday, December 8, 2008

SUPER AWESOME: ILLOGICAL CONTRAPTION TURNS 1!



So it's official... Illegal Contraception is now ONE WEEK OLD!!! It's certainly been a long, strange trip. I feel I've really grown personally, and I'm sure many of you out there feel the same way too. I'd like to just take a second to modestly congratulate myself on this huge milestone, and also to thank the hundreds of thousands of adoring readers who stuck with me all the way to the TOP! We did it! And lastly, to all the haters, your negative energy has been wasted. Illogical Contraption is living proof that the American Dream is alive and well, it is unstoppable, and miracles really do happen!!! ROCK ON, CONTRAP-NATION!!!

2 comments:

Aesop said...

Congrats. Here's to another week.

Shelby Cobras said...

Thanks dude! As long as the money's good, I'll be doing this shit FOR LIFE!!!