Sunday, November 15, 2009

SO THIS IS PRETTY COOL...

A sort of "living animation" project, created by artists Blu and David Ellis. I'm guessing these guys are probably Burners, but I forgive them. This shit is pretty fucking rad:



Also....


Go check this show out next Friday if you're in the Bay Area.

EL DOPA was one of my favorite East Bay crustcore bands back in the mid-to-late 90's, and their Prank 7"s were constantly in rotation at the scummy punkhouses I lived in back then. They changed their name to 1332 at some point and then broke up, but reunite every couple years or so to play somewhere. I'm super stoked to be playing a show with them.
Also on the bill are THE MAKAI from Chico, who are pretty goddamn brutal too.

Cretaceous on Myspace

3 comments:

Wain said...

Thanks for sharing,that was Extremely cool!I'm off work all day today now I feel inspired.

RyGar said...

El Dopa 1332 were fucking great! I always check the web every couple months to see if there's anything new about them, as it's been pretty bare bones. I would hav posted the album, but my copy is long gone. Way to go on hooking up a gig with those cats. Hope it was as rad as it sounds.

Shelby Cobras said...

It was a really fun show, I actually hadn't seen them since fucking 1996! TeePee just put out a re-issue of their entire discography, they were selling it at the show last night but I can't find it on the innernet. I'm sure you'll be able to get ahold of it soon, though...