Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dude, Retro-Thrash Is Sooooo 5 Minutes/25 Years Ago

From Craigslist:

"Are you a Thrasher? Do you love all things Thrash? With this awesome Package deal you get my bad ass near mint Chrome Jackson Randy Roads 3. It sounds great looks great and is great. It comes with a bullet belt guitar strap I made. A larger bullet belt for yourself. A Pair of size 10 beat up white nikes and a 1980's boom box that works like a charm. Now you can be just like Fueled by Fire or any of your favorite retro Thrash Bands! Get it today because it will be gone within the week.

-Rock!"



Original post HERE

7 comments:

Roger Camden said...

the "beat up white nikes" part takes the cake

Manslaughter said...

Wow. just. WOW.

RyGar said...

Not a bad idea. I could throw together a "grunge kit" with flannel, broken Squier-Strat, and a bag of tar heroin. $100. Grunge is due for a comeback soon, right?

Shelby Cobras said...

I'm way ahead of you on this one, Rygar.

Geoffrey said...

Back in the 90's if you dressed like that people thought you were grunge. Nowadays people just think you're homeless.

Anonymous said...

Way to pimp your own ad, Cobras. I see right through your ruse. Have Manslaughter bring you some cafeteria food and give me your Paypal address. Fuck Japan. I'll help one of our own.

Manslaughter said...

LOL anonymous. Touche.