Thursday, June 10, 2010

Illogical: The Gathering

I’ll be flying up to the Bay Area this weekend for the annual IC Writers Retreat and I couldn’t be more stoked. I’ll be leading a workshop called Stick Twirling, Sweet or Lame? and I’m especially excited for Manslaughter’s bacon symposium (karma sutra maneuver?). Other highlights will include Walking the Labyrinth of the False and Ungrim, Yachtmystium Rehearsal, a tinfoil-hat craft sessions, and Shelby lecturing us on the necessity of the Oxford comma in digital journalism.

Although you’re bummed you can’t attend (wasn’t invited). I thought I’d share with you some of the materials that I’ve been studying in preparation.


Black and Roll



Heavy Soul

2 comments:

Manslaughter said...

I'm transported to the ghetto with that Purple Image FUNKINESS!!! holy hell.

Daniel said...

Figured that dude giving birth on the toilet(looks like he's screamin' for vengeance) was wearing an Aura Noir shirt, figured I'd check 'em out....it's good but the Purple Image wins out on this one ...SOLID BLOOD."All My Life Living in the Ghetto". None More Black!!!!