Thursday, August 12, 2010

KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE

Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I've been fervently fellating The Man for the last week or so in a weariful attempt at fleeing the Continental 48. Please excuse me, things will be back to "normal" soon.

Anyways, these are kind of funny:













OLD MEMES RULE. FUCK OFF.


Also, a quote I read recently that filled me with vainglorious glee:

"Those of you unfamiliar with Illogical Contraption are in for a real treat, it is one of the most amazingly retarded geysers of intellectual circularity I have ever seen."

- Seth J.G. Goodkind, via LVA



Thanks Bro. And thanks to all the Bros out in the Contrap-Nation for keeping the faith.

1 comment:

Aylmer said...

When I first saw these I was in awe.

"don't forget your sandwiches... that I made you... sandwiches"