Thursday, August 12, 2010

Of Fog Mind...



There's been a thick blanket of fog over the bay for quite some days now. It's cold, it's windy, it bleak and gray and I'm staring out the window in a melancholy quarantine. Perfect weather for being sick, contemplating the future and reflecting on the past.

Here's an album that encompasses all things reflective, quiet, gray, and foggy.

Ancestors are a great band that released this great album on Tee Pee records (think Witch, Earthless) last year. Modern psych meets doomy blackness.

If you're sitting around wondering what the hell you're doing with your life, this is for you.


Of Sound Mind: HERE

4 comments:

mikeTM said...

thank you in advance. sounds like just what i need for this almost-raining-but-not-quite dreary day on the east coast. great cover, too.

Shelby Cobras said...

Camellia turned me on to this band some months back. I like.

And get better for fuck's sake, I need someone to hog my work computer all day...

Chris S. said...

this album is perfect for late night drives across the state.

SEANFORD said...

ancestors just booted out my ultimate bro Chico. not cool ancestors, not cool.