Sunday, July 30, 2017

DEATH METAL DADS: EPISODE 23 - GRAVES OF THE FATHERS


Shelby and Aesop are back on the couch with Episode 23 (NOT 24), a philosophical exploration of all things political, gastrointestinal, musical, nautical, nonsensical, and psychedelic. Is it worth your time? There's only one way to find out...

"Sextons of the churchyard
Have seen unblessed things;
Ground no longer hallowed
Has sprouted new graves.


Descendants of clan
That unsurped maternity
hear whispers in their blood;
This summons of the Fathers.



Adherence to the principle
Of 'man by woman born'...
Anachronistic ritual
Soon to be obsolete.



'Forgive me Father
For I know not what I do;
My grave beckons
As irresistable as drawing breath.'"

- Lord Worm

"Bleh"

- also Lord Worm

Music:

Cryptopsy, "Graves of the Fathers"

Night Sun, "Got A Bone of My Own"






Contact: illogicalcontraption@yahoo.com

No comments: