Sunday, May 29, 2011

Biggie With the Hype Shit


HERE


It occurred to me embarrassingly late in life that all of the rap stars I loved in the 90's must have lo-fi demotapes buried somewhere that would eventually rise to the surface. I posted the Snoop demotape a while back but you guys probably didn't download it (because you're racists). This blog has just as much Rap as it does Black Metal so I thought I'd give posting another incredible hype demo a try.





This is probably the best hype demo of all time. If you guys have any better ones, I challenge you to post them in the comments. Anyone have a Too Short demo? What about Richie Rich or Mac 10 or something like that. Teenage E40? Anyone?







6 comments:

RyGar said...

Shit, dude, I don't have any demos to offer up, but I'm hyped as hell to listen to some lo-fi Biggie tapes. Chubby cheeked bastard could make anything rhyme.

Shelby Cobras said...

Triple 6 Mafia have some sweet demos. But, like, whatever.

Nicky10lbs said...

This guy or Jay Z or Jimi Hendrix are without a doubt the biggest DOUCHEBAGS known to mankind.

Media Tree said...

"...supa nintendo, sega genesis.."

gooniestorm said...

did that guy really just call jimi hendrix a douchebag?

Shelby Cobras said...

Duh. Everyone knows that out of the billions and billions of souls that have populated this planet through the course of human existence, the top three douchebags EVER are Jay Z, Biggie, and Hendrix. It's a no-brainer.

Douche points: Hendrix > Hitler