Friday, April 2, 2010

THESE COLORS DON'T RUN


That's right, my friends. What you see before you is the WINNING entry from last week's Second Annual IC Coloring Contest, and boy is it a doozy. Exactly who is responsible for the stunning piece of high art shown above, you ask?
My four-year-old nephew CARLOS, that's who. The 'Los HAND-PAINTED this beauty and sent it in (with some help) the other day, successfully blowing my mind in the process. The kid has skill, what can I say?
And before anyone cries "favoritism" or "nepotism", consider this: I DON'T CARE.

When I announced this contest last week, I offered "a smug sense of satisfaction" to the winner. Unfortunately, it's somewhat difficult to explain "a smug sense of satisfaction" to a four-year-old. So I offered Carlos ANYTHING THAT HE WANTS.
You know what he requested?

"Stretchy dinosaurs".

Done and done, young man. Congratulations.


4 comments:

atanamar said...

Pure win.

mikeTM said...

amazing.

Anonymous said...

Good job kid. Ask Uncle Cobras to redo the contributing writer's pics. Carrot Top as Peter was hilarious. The one for Manslaughter was great too.

Manslaughter said...

Dude. Carlos RULES.