Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NIKKI DAVIS PAYPAL DONATION INFO




Hey gang, just a quick note to let you know that a PayPal donation account has been set up to help out our friend Nikki Davis in her recovery process. Last I heard, Nikki is stabilizing, and communicating with her family via writing. This is excellent news, but the hospital bills are mounting, and, as Nikki is a full-time student (Jeff was their sole source of income), any help is welcome and appreciated. If you've got nothing to give, please just continue sending good vibes and psychic support.
Donation email is help_jeff_n_nikki_d@yahoo.​com.
If you do choose to send something, please make sure you mark it as a "gift" or PayPal takes a cut. Thanks.

4 comments:

Cheryl Lynn said...

Can I include a link to the Paypal account in my own blog? I wanna spread the word, but I hope I'm not being presumptuous.

Shelby Cobras said...

Of course you can

sponsor a family said...

You did the a great work writing and revealing the hidden beneficial features of

web design service uk said...

Great work buddy, keep it up