Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MASTER - ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED... MASTER (1991)


A series of images from the new IllCon-sponsored photography show Paul Speckmann: A RetroSPECKtive, now open at the Carnegie Museum:

"Bullet-Belt Naptime" (2002)



"The Pants-Wetter" (2007)



"The Lemmy" (2008)



"Still Life With Woodpecker" (1986)



"In League With Satan" (2010)



And lastly, A dozen pieces from the "Paul Speckmann Posing With Random Metal Dudes Throwing Up Horns" series:















ALSO: PAUL SPECKMANN = KARL HUNGUS?!?!?!?


Think about it.

Shit, I fell down a Speckmann Hole and forgot to write about the album, didn't I?
Oh well.

Download HERE
Purchase HERE

Metallum/Last.FM

PS I'm starting a new side project called PAUL SPECKMANN'S FANNY PACK. Who's in?

4 comments:

Cory said...

he looks like h jon benjamin

ps: capacha is "broxy"

Shelby Cobras said...

Holy shit, I couldn't put my finger on it, but you're totally right.

atanamar said...

I'd like to see Paul Speckmann's Fanny Pack tour with Luc Lemay's Fanny Pack.

Shelby Cobras said...

Oh you mean the Speckmann/Lemay Fanny Pack Extravaganza? I hear they're headlining MDF next year.