Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FALL NON-MIXTAPE 2011


Oh shit, I was so busy being a douche and fucking around on the BRAND NEW ILLOGICAL CONTRAPTION TUMBLR PAGE I totally missed the first day of Fall. That means I owe you guys a fresh Non-Mixtape, doesn't it? Well, Hell... Let's see what I've got lying around...

Actually, you know what? Fuck it. I'm gonna make a mix representing EXACTLY what I've been listening to as of late. I'm not gonna get overly creative or try to unearth anything obscure this time around. Nope, The IllCon Fall 2011 Non-Mixtape is coming straight out of my iTunes 'Recently Played' playlist. Nothing fancy.
Which means you're getting nothing but Inquisition and slam metal. Oh, and some Weezer.



1. Inquisition - Cosmic Invocation Rites
2. Condemned - Impulsive Dismemberment
3. Inquisition - Kill With Hate
4. Devourment - Festering Vomitous Mass
5. Inquisition - Crepuscular Battle Hymn
6. Abnormity - Irreversible Disintegration
7. Inquisition - Baptized In Black Goat Blood
8. Cephalotripsy - Sanguinary Misogynistic Execration
9. Inquisition - For Lucifer My Blood
10. Visceral Disgorge - Skullfucking Neonatal Necrosis
11. Inquisition - Ancient Monumental War Hymn
12. Gorevent - Worship Paganism
13. Inquisition - Unholy Magic Attack
14. Condemned - Realms of the Ungodly
15. Inquisition - Astral Path To Supreme Majesties
16. Spermswamp - I Cum Donut Filling
17. Inquisition - Impaled By The Cryptic Horns of Baphomet
18. Pathology - Ingestion of Creation
19. Inquisition - Dark Mutilation Rites
20. Weezer - El Scorcho

dl: INVOKING THE MAJESTIC THRONE OF SLAM

(20 songs, 1:18:02, 148.4 MB)


9 comments:

JGD said...

I'd download this but I already have the exact same mix.

JT said...

Ah! I was looking for something to set the mood for a romantic night with my girlfriend. I though I was going to have to put on a Seal album but this is perfect, thank you!

Shelby Cobras said...

I'm assuming Weezer sealed the deal in both cases.

schultzzz said...

where did you get that amazing picture?!?

Shelby Cobras said...

"The Internet"

abdul alhazred said...

Cobras, you've really outdone yourself with the cover of this one. That's exactly what it looks like in my skull right now.

Shelby Cobras said...

Yep, pretty heroic of me to steal some art, not credit the artist, deface it with IC logo and text, and pass it off as my own. PS if you check that picture out in slightly higher resolution, the wizard's license plate says "NOFATCHX".

"That's exactly what it looks like in my skull right now."

The Ugfromumant said...

This is exactly what a man needs after embalming a 500lb dude.

*Sunglasses descend from the sky*

DoomUnicorn said...

Shit, I just realized I used that wizard pic in my Infected Virulence post. I thought it looked familiar. My bad, Cobras.