Wednesday, January 28, 2015

THE REVEREND BRUCE HOWARD


LISTEN UP YOU CHADS, CHUDS, AND CHOADS, HERE'S A NEW BLOG POST I MADE BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE KEEP POINTING OUT THAT THIS BLOG HASN'T HAD ANY NEW BLOG POSTS IN YEARS.

It's now had one new blog post in years.

There is minimal online information on this dude, but from what I can tell, Rev. Bruce was a Seattle public access host in the early 90s. His show went through several incarnations, including one he co-hosted with a French bulldog named Buster Love (look it up, good stuff).

But it's this earlier form that I'm obsessed with. Dude is ON FIRE. Doesn't even need a shirt. Leather jacket? Check. Chubby cult followers? Check. Bullwhips? Check. Attack dog? Fuckin' check. All excellent elements on their own, but when you add them up? OH YEEEAH! Best Internet Thing I've seen this year.

REVEREND BRUCE, YOU HAVE THE FLOOR:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one has stopped by to say thank you. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I just decided to start a Kickstarter to bring back the illustrious Reverend Howard. Who's with me? WHO'S WITH ME??

Anonymous said...

You'd need to find him first. Who knows if this guy is still even alive?